Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ben's Poem


Ben

Though you left me before we ever really met
The time you spent within me I will never forget
I felt your sweet kicks inside my womb
But because there were three there wasn’t much room
So God took you back before you suffered too much
But also before you felt my motherly touch
When you were born they took you away
They said they were sorry about “Baby A”
Yet to me you are now just as you were then
Not “Baby A” but my baby Ben
Your brothers survived but were so very small
But we knew you were there watching over us all
Braxton grew big and came home to play
But Brady got sick and had to stay
Day after day he put up a great fight
But he finally got tired and that was alright
Because we knew that he had you waiting up above
To welcome him home and show him your love
So take care of your brother my sweet little Ben
Momma loves you and momma loves him

0 comments: