Thursday, May 1, 2008

Brady's Poem

I’ll See You Later Brady

“I’ll see you later Brady” were the words that I would say

As I left your hospital room day after day

And sometimes you would smile and open your eyes

Or sometimes you would sleep through my loving goodbyes

But through it all you were such as sweet little boy

Who brought all you met so much laugher and joy

And now you are free from all your suffering and pain

But mine is still here and will always remain

Yet the one thing that will get me through these darkest of days

Is knowing that we will meet again in life’s after phase

So until that day comes my sweet little son

I will leave you the same as I have always done

Go play with your brother and enjoy your heavenly stay

I’ll see you later Brady, momma loves you-okay

0 comments: