Saturday, May 24, 2008


It has been one year this week since I found out that I was pregnant. It was the happiest time of my life. I had waited so long to be pregnant and I finally was. I cannot believe how much has happened in one year. To go from thinking you will never have a child to thinking you are having three, then two, and now just one all in a year's time is very tough. However in my heart I will always be a mother of triplets. I will always be Brady and Ben's mommy just as I am Braxton's mommy- they just live in heaven now. I have to believe that I will see them both again one day or I simply won't be able to get through the day. We may try to have more children again in the future but they will never replace the two that I have lost. Braxton will always be one of three. I will always let him know just how special his brothers were and just how special he is as well. He is my miracle baby but my heart still aches for my other two. They were all my miracle babies because they made a mother out of a woman who thought she would never have the chance to be one. So today I reflect on the hardest year of my life and I am filled with just about every emotion one can feel-sadness, happiness, relief, fear, anger, guilt, shock, etc... There will never be another year like it.

1 comments:

Tereasa M. said...

Hey there Kayce! I am so glad to see you sharing these blogs with us. Theres so many people out here concerned about you and your family and its good to be able to hear from you. I think this will be a good theraputic tool for you. Braxton is your little miracle baby and Im glad he made it through all this to help give you strength each day. Praying for you!